Happy birthday Sapper!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
And another EB tradition is me wishing myself a happy birthday because nobody is ever working on my birthday and many don't visit this board unless they are at work!

Seriously it's fun for me to wish myself a happy birthday, I love knowing that I got to it first.

Happy B-day Sap! I'm sure it's a great present with the new family addition and all. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Sap!

Theres a few of us that still visit when not at work to catch holiday and birthday threads, so ya'll don't really need to start it yerself!

In any case, hope yer getting extra well wishes from the family (even if the newest addition steals the spotlight)

Wait, what's the diff. between Sapper and Sapper.?

cux1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Sapper got deleted but had a join date in April 06. Sapper. joined back after the deletion but for some irrational reason wanted his join date to be accurate since he had actually been around for so long and had only take a temp leave of absence, so Road Guy accommodated the request for an account with a close to correct original join date, which resulted in Sapper that just wrote this post.

Can't just outright delete Sapper., because then there would be some ghost guest_sapper posts around, so let him fad into obscurity for a while, then delete.

Back