Happy Birthday Dark Knight !!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluvial

The Ditch Witch
Reaction score
Happy Birthday DK !! Hope you have a good one !!

It's a great day for a birthday isn't it? ;)

:band:

:multiplespotting:

Happy birfday! Hope ya get laid. :bananadoggywow:

flower%20lei%20necklace.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks my friends. Should let my wife and kids take a look to EB. Maybe they will remember my birthday. They always forget :true:

There are three things I can take to the bank this day. My Mom and Sister will be the first two persons to call, EBers will post a Happy Birthday post and third, wifey and kids will remember late in the night but most likely tomorrow.

:bio: After my little adventure last fall feels nice to reach 46. I feel wiser already. Four more years and will tie with Fluvial. :multiplespotting:

Thanks my friends. Should let my wife and kids take a look to EB. Maybe they will remember my birthday. They always forget :true:
There are three things I can take to the bank this day. My Mom and Sister will be the first two persons to call, EBers will post a Happy Birthday post and third, wifey and kids will remember late in the night but most likely tomorrow.

:bio: After my little adventure last fall feels nice to reach 46. I feel wiser already. Four more years and will tie with Fluvial. :multiplespotting:
Happy B-day DK! Hope you have a great one!!!!!

Flu, It's common klnowledge these days that 50 is the new 40!

Ask me how I know that.

Happy Birthday DK!

I feel for you - my family often remembers mine halfway through the actual day (after I remind them).

Back