Happy 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA_PE

engine near
Reaction score
I wish all my EB friends the very best of everything for the new year!  Enjoy the long weekend.

Indeed EB'ers, here's hoping that 2016 brings all the best.  I can already tell it's going to be a good year for the Fox's. :thumbs:

May 2016 bring prosperous and happy times to all members of EB.com.

Happy New Year, everybody.

North Pole is just 10 miles up the highway from me. Not "the" North Pole, but North Pole nonetheless (I think akwooly lives there).

If we decide to go for the only house we've liked so far (winter is apparently a really bad time to shop for a house), we'll have a bar in the living room so why not just have it at our place.

Today was the first "cold" day of winter so far.  With wind chills we were close to single digits.  I thought to myself Dleg and AKWoley are f'n nuts! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year everyone! I'm back to work for the first time since December 30th, so I'm dragging this morning. My sister and her husband have been in town and leave tonight to go back to the mainland, so we've been taking them around all week. We've had a good time and have seen a few things that we had been wanting to see, so it's been a good visit. I will say that it's going to be nice to have the house to ourselves again, but it was good to see them.

Back