Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOOD:

giphy.gif

i really hope we don't have to wait until next week.  

if this website wasn't booming with threads i probably would look or care only once or twice a day, now i'm looking every 5 mins

This website has massively increased my anxiety. I almost wish I hadn't found it!
I'm in the same boat as you! I'm not an anxious person but since finding this forum...........let's just say my husband will be glad when the results come out.

This website has massively increased my anxiety. I almost wish I hadn't found it!
This website has killed me. I’m usually very mellow and don’t stress. I’m checking this damn website every 10 minutes the past week lol

Really ready for results today. I left feeling I kicked ass, now questioning myself. Funny how the mind works.

What about you @ME_VT
I took mechanical - thermo fluids. Walked out feeling awesome. Finished early both morning and afternoon. I only had to guess on maybe 4. As the days pass though, I am really starting to doubt myself. Maybe I fell for common tricks/made stupid mistakes. This wait is killing me. I'm heading to Montreal tonight for a Bachelor party. If I dont have results by then I may never come back!

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm not an anxious person but since finding this forum...........let's just say my husband will be glad when the results come out.
I think most engineers, regardless of finding EB, start feeling pretty stressed out around this time in the cycle. Can lurking here make it worse? maybe/maybe not. On the one hand youhave more information and feel more "in control" than if completely ignorant. On the other hand, everything is internalized with no outlet for the frustration and anxiety.

Does posting here make things worse? No, it probably makes things better because there is the benefit of "knowing more" and having an outlet for the anxiety.

I know my wife was happy when the results finally came out so I wasn't so stressed.

Honestly walked out feeling cautiously optimistic but with each passing day my odds of failing seem to increase.
That's a pretty good sign that you're going to get some good news in a few hours (or weeks). DC isn't known for releasing results promptly...

I’m still scared as hell.
I'd say welcome to phase 4, but you've been here for a while now. This is normal. You'll be fine!

This website has killed me. I’m usually very mellow and don’t stress. I’m checking this damn website every 10 minutes the past week lol

Really ready for results today. I left feeling I kicked ass, now questioning myself. Funny how the mind works.
See above. Welcome to phase 4/5 If you left feeling awesome - its because you probably did awesome!

I took mechanical - thermo fluids. Walked out feeling awesome. Finished early both morning and afternoon. I only had to guess on maybe 4. As the days pass though, I am really starting to doubt myself. Maybe I fell for common tricks/made stupid mistakes. This wait is killing me. I'm heading to Montreal tonight for a Bachelor party. If I dont have results by then I may never come back!
Yep, see above. This is all normal. Sounds like you kicked ass! Have fun in Canada. Watch your speed when you cross the border and don't jaywalk.

Back