Google Glass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who has Google Glass. At first it seems pretty cool. He owns/operates a shipping company and for him having a hands free mobile device is pretty sweet since he is on the road a lot. But hanging out with someone wearing these things is obnoxious. He doesn't take the F---ing things OFF!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps in the stupid things! I'm sure his wife must be sick of them. I was so fed up with hearing him say "Okay Glass" in just one evening that I can't imagine having to hear it on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't see the appeal. It's one step closer to being part of the collective. And I will resist.

I just don't see the appeal. It's one step closer to being part of the collective. And I will resist.

Yeah, add one of those Bluetooth things to your ear as well as glass and your a dead ringer for one who has been assimilated.

Yeah, add one of those Bluetooth things to your ear as well as glass and your a dead ringer for one who has been assimilated.
Google glass already has a built in earpiece.

Actually, if I understand correctly the device itself has a "bone conducting speaker" which transmits sound from the glasses through your temple...

:eek:hmy:

Or you can opt for the optional earpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back