GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

This might be the last chance for me to wish all of you GOOD LUCK. I still have people I appreciate taking the test this Friday. To all of you going thru this hard process I want to leave you some words of encouragement.

Many of you are going to battle the first time. It has to be a great feeling taking it only once. But what if? This is not a sprint race. This is a marathon. It will be a very very long day even if you cruise thru it. The test is not easy but is "do-able"(excuse my English). What I want to say is: Do not expect a picnic. You will have to work hard. You already wroked very hard in your preparation so have the will to work hard for eight more hours.

I am saying this not to scare you. I am saying this because you will face questions that you might not know the answer, even with all your hard work. Do not be troubled by that. Keep fighting and stay positive. Again, it is a mental endurance test. Keep the "defeat" or "I will fail" thoughts out of your system and stay focus in what you have in front in you.

To all the repeaters I do not have too many things to say to you. You knew what you had to do and you surely know what you have to do this Friday. The only thing I can say to you is that when you get your thin letter in December you are not going to remember how many times you had to try and your joy will be like a rocket going up.

There is no shame in taking a fall. The shame would be if you don't get back up. As I said in a previous post all of you are ENGINEERS and have the capability to pass the test. YOU WILL DO IT!!!!! When the going gets tough ENGINEERS keep going. Have faith, trust yourself and all your hard work during the prep. Stay focus for just eight more hours.

Pray, talk to the Lord and ask for wisdom. Do not let GOD out of your life. Never.

JR, DV, RG, Sapper and all of you...excuse me if I missed somebody...

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are ready my friends...So say.....

There is no shame in taking a fall. The shame would be if you don't get back up.
Pray, talk to the Lord and ask for wisdom. Do not let GOD out of your life. Never.
GREAT words of wisdom,

much appreciated Luis. I am determined that this test goes down this time. I started to really study about 2.5 weeks ago, and am quite mad at myself for being a procrastinator once again, but I do feel as if I have covered ALOT of ground in the last 2.5 weeks.

I actually feel good going into this one. So now I gotta say:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

I'll be so excited to get over with, I won't know what to do with my free time after the exam. It will be nice to have my life back.

Back