Gay vultures forced to separate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
you can't make this stuff up!

(Nov. 26) -- German zookeepers are forcing two male vultures who prefer nesting together to mate with females, sparking outrage from gay rights activists who accuse the zoo of discriminating against birds of a different feather. The trouble began back in March, when Guido and Detlef, two Griffon vultures, decided to move in together. The lovebirds began crafting a two-man nest out of stray twigs in a communal birdcage at their zoo in the town of Munster, in northwest Germany...

full art: http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/germa...test=latestnews

Yeah! And who's to say that's even gay? Why can't they just be good buddies?

Yeah, I lived with dudes for years before I met my wife. It's called college roommates. We were hardly "gay" though.

Think these vultures would have a "don't ask, don't smell" policy anyway, being fowl carrion eaters and all...

Well, there was this one time when a girl I studied with a lot spent the night in my dorm room, roomie wasn't there, and I didn't make a move on her. So yeah. That counts, I think.

In retrospect, I think she wanted me to make a move, but I just wasn't attracted to her. She wasn't hideously ugly... but if I could have a twin sister, she'd have been it. Same height (I'm 6'), same build, etc. I'll admit, I never look at myself in the mirror and think "you gorgeous thing, I just want to kiss you". Plus she and my mom had the same name. Just didn't work for me. My wife is a little petite girly girl. This girl... wasn't - but she was an EE.

Now this girl's roommate... she was hot. And had money. Missed out on that one. ;)

Yeah! And who's to say that's even gay? Why can't they just be good buddies?
They spent their days grooming one another with their beaks and fortifying their nest -- though other vultures occasionally stole their building materials, as if to spite them.
sounds a little light in the talons to me. . .

Love the "journalistic stretch" here that other vultures stole their nest materials as if to spite them :lmao:

reasonable to assume vultures, being vultures and all, do that to all vultures, regardless of orientation :dunno:

In retrospect, I think she wanted me to make a move, but I just wasn't attracted to her. She wasn't hideously ugly... but if I could have a twin sister, she'd have been it. Same height (I'm 6'), same build, etc. I'll admit, I never look at myself in the mirror and think "you gorgeous thing, I just want to kiss you". Plus she and my mom had the same name. Just didn't work for me. My wife is a little petite girly girl. This girl... wasn't - but she was an EE.
Now this girl's roommate... she was hot. And had money. Missed out on that one. ;)
No need to try to justify....

... we understand.

Still :ghey:

J/K 'ing. My whole college days are memories of "the road not taken"

Well now this opens up alot of questions about Heckle & Jeckle:

from wiki:

One magpie spoke with an English accent, while the other spoke with a New York dialect. Heckle often refers to Jeckle simply as 'chum' or 'pal', while Jeckle often refers to Heckle as 'old chap' 'old boy' and 'old featherhead', indicating a close friendship between them.

Back