funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also don't buy it. That would be a silly thing to ban someone over.
really?

I got banned from a site one time because I disagreed with a moderater over snout houses and whether they should be outlawed.

Then again, it happened after I calculated how much the health care bill, with single payer, would add to each tax return. He suspended me for two weeks and removed every post I'd made in that thread.

I got banned on a poker website with only 2 posts, and both were actually poker based...

Then got banned on a different site because the two owners of the site got into a fight. I had nothing to do with the fight (didn't even post or comment on it). Owner A kept the original site, while Owner B started his own. I followed Owner B, where I was promoted to Admin. When I got promoted, Owner A banned me from his site...

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever banned anybody. When do I get to pull the plug on someone?

that freakin' VT, always early on the button

129143185110646403.jpg

I also don't buy it. That would be a silly thing to ban someone over.
really?

I got banned from a site one time because I disagreed with a moderater over snout houses and whether they should be outlawed.

Then again, it happened after I calculated how much the health care bill, with single payer, would add to each tax return. He suspended me for two weeks and removed every post I'd made in that thread.
I was wrong it seems. Examples of silly banning rationale don't really demonstrate your point, IMO. They just show that you've been banned from forums for stupid reasons.

Not my house, I'm not privy to the relevant facts etc. etc. and I'm off my soapbox and done.

not really funny, more bizarre (IMO). This is the picture on the SI.com main page. It looks like a floating Scheyer (sp?) just punched Howard in the face. If the Dookies could fly they should have won by more than 2 points.

duke_butler_527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back