funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^

noob1nw81.jpg

I hear he can make it flow uphill

Half the "engineers" around here think they can.

clemsonguygowooo.png

Ummm, so Clemson fans...

...how do you feel about your team this season? Looks like your new coach may have gotten a little confused about which seniors he is supposed to be recruiting. ;)

clemsonguygowooo.png

Ummm, so Clemson fans...

...how do you feel about your team this season? Looks like your new coach may have gotten a little confused about which seniors he is supposed to be recruiting. ;)
Yeah, when I heard about that I figured folks would have some fun with it. The SC fans especially. What I can't believe is that people spent $2000 a person to go to that "fantasy camp". I spend a lot less than that on two season tickets every year. But hey, if fantasy camps will keep the cost of season tickets down, I'm all for it.

clemsonguygowooo.png

Ummm, so Clemson fans...

Wow, if you were to put glasses on the dude and about 50 lbs lighter he could be my dad's long lost twin brother.

Back