funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n2iq14.gif

http://tinyurl.com/ThermoGas

I think the funniest part about the IR pic is the little NBC icon at the bottom left. At one point it looks like it was either on TV or their internet video page...

I think the funniest part about the IR pic is the little NBC icon at the bottom left. At one point it looks like it was either on TV or their internet video page...
They used it on an SNL skit where Hugh Laurie was one of the Ghost Hunters. Part of the team thought the IR showed a spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
650mph.gif

Jamie and Adam are not satisfied with the two semis not pancaking a compact and fusing together...so they go to New Mexico to get a rocket to smash into a car at 650 mph...watch the car pretty much erase.

Last edited by a moderator:
650mph.gif

Jamie and Adam are not satisfied with the two semis not pancaking a compact and fusing together...so they go to New Mexico to get a rocket to smash into a car at 650 mph...watch the car pretty much erase.
Yeah, saw that when it was on TV. The hood doesn't even start to crumple...everything just disintegrate into red powder.

There was a comedian a while back that had a bit about the new stealth aircraft. I can't remember it, but I'll try to paraphrase:

The new (this was several years ago) stealth aircraft are amazing. On radar they only look like their the size of a goose. But...shouldn't somebody get a little suspicious when they see a flock of geese flying at them at mach 2?

Back