funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, don't worry about it Clark. A little tree water ain't going to hurt him. Before we left, he drank half a quart of Penzoil. Boy, when he lifted his leg the next morning, whoa!

He's cute ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if your wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let 'im finish.

Ok, this one was really bothering me so I did some research on it (simply googled "mind fuck"). What I found is in spoilers below.

Every website I found this one on says it has nothing. There MIGHT be a faint outline of Big Foot in the middle, but it's a stretch.

These next two I was able to see relatively easily:

Using the tree as the outline, you can see a fetus with the head on the left and feet curled up on the right.

if you rotate the picture so that the right edge becomes the bottom and using the reflection of the lake, you can see what looks like people praying.

Forest solved...

if you look in the left of the picture between the two leftmost trees, you can see the grim reaper, sickle in hand

rocky-hills-150021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a fat ugly baby with ambiguous genitalia.

and it has a tail???

maybe that's its penis attached to its ankle?

Sad, but true.
4965_ww00048.jpg
When I was in school and panhandles would stop me and ask for money I'd pretty much tell them exactly that. "I'm in school. I'm more then broke, I have student loans. I should be asking you for money". They really weren't to keen on that response.

:dunno:

In reference to the Forest Picture and the last "hint": Is he really tiny or something? Because I just ain't seeing it...

Also, I have yet to shit any 'brix' over any of these. (But maybe that's just because of all the fiber I've been eating)

In reference to the Forest Picture and the last "hint": Is he really tiny or something? Because I just ain't seeing it...
Also, I have yet to shit any 'brix' over any of these. (But maybe that's just because of all the fiber I've been eating)
Yeah, its kinda small and not really good, but you can see "it." Just keep trying.

SapperPE said:
Look at the computer in the photo, then look at what the presentation is about. But, yeah should be "s" instead of "d" also.

Caught that, but figured I'd comment on the less obvious.

If that bull photo isn't a photoshop... ouch.

Sapper... one guy is bouncing on a pogo very high, while a friend is behind him holding another pogo. The pogo rider, flips off his first pogo and does a head over heels attempting to land on the second pogo. He missed it by that much. Friend runs out of the screen shot holding his groin after watching it.

Only comment I have is - man that was close, he should try it again, you know once the swelling goes down.

^the girl to her right looks like the purple guy on the McDonalds commercials.

edit: and the guy in the front looks like he's ready to give one...

Back