funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, now I'm hungry for some biscuits and sausage and bacon and oatmeal and scrambled eggs and maple syrup and strawberry jam and gravy and country ham and ...

Well, I'm hungry and they are telling me no mo' of any of it.

2zhnn10.gif

I'm not ashamed to say I grew up less than 50 miles from Tupelo, and in fact have had friends and family members make an appearance on the "Mornin" show with Buddy (late) and Kay Bain.

Don't remember the Breakfast Song though.

Edit: I graduated high school and college with the eldest daughter of the "Darwin" on the drum set.
Banane20.gif
No real reason to use that one, except I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I still do!!!! And even though it is often about missing an important meeting, or showing up for a big run without my shoes, I STILL have dreams that I can't find some class that I didn't realize I was taking, and it's finals week, and can't find my shorts, etc.... WTF!

Since college I have had a few dreams about classes that I didn't realize I was taking...Now they are about the PE Exam. On Wed night, I had a dream that I was turned away for showing up at 3:30 for the 3:00 PE Exam...go figure.

When will these dreams stop?

The dream I keep having about classes is that I have to go to the exam, but I don't knw where the class is because I only went the first day and forgot where it was. I'm never really upset in these dreams, so I can't figure out why I seem compelled to find and take the test.

I get those dreams too. They are rather annoying.

Who in their right mind would let their dog hump their leg...someone's a few fries short of a happy meal

Who in their right mind would let their dog hump their leg...someone's a few fries short of a happy meal

He's cute ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if your wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let 'im finish.

I get those dreams too. They are rather annoying.

I'm guessing you've never seen the dolphin video...

And I've still got no clue on the woods or the lake pictures. Somebody throw me a hint please.

I'm guessing you've never seen the dolphin video...

And I've still got no clue on the woods or the lake pictures. Somebody throw me a hint please.
nope haven't seen it.

I still haven't figured out the forest one with the people standing at the lake edge.

Is the lake one you are referring to the one with the mountains? If so look sideways.

Ok, this one was really bothering me so I did some research on it (simply googled "mind fuck"). What I found is in spoilers below.

Every website I found this one on says it has nothing. There MIGHT be a faint outline of Big Foot in the middle, but it's a stretch.

These next two I was able to see relatively easily:

Using the tree as the outline, you can see a fetus with the head on the left and feet curled up on the right.

if you rotate the picture so that the right edge becomes the bottom and using the reflection of the lake, you can see what looks like people praying.

nope haven't seen it.
I still haven't figured out the forest one with the people standing at the lake edge.

Is the lake one you are referring to the one with the mountains? If so look sideways.

No, the same one you're talking about, with the two people at the lake edge. The forest one I'm talking about is the one that's just a picture in the woods.

Eeeeeeew, never mind, I just got the one with the people at the lake edge. I knew it was going to be something like that, but people look at me a little strangely in this office when sit here tilting my head to figure these out.

Back