funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I rented that shit and turned it off after 20 minutes.

The secret to MOST Will Ferrell movies are you need to be watching them with your guy friends, and you need to be drinking beer!

It's amazing how many funny ass one-liners a group of intoxicated guys can dig out of those movies. My favorite was when he called Christina Applegate a "Smelly Pirate Hooker" and told her to go back to "Whore Island" can't tell you how many times I've used those on my wife!!!! j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just on a bus with a group of ~35 high school kids and 15 adults. We put Anchorman in the DVD player for the ride. It went over pretty well and everyone got a good laugh. so did our showing of Happy Gilmore.

Surprisingly, Weekend at Bernie's was not well-received. (I ilke W at B's but it's proably too old for current high schoolers)

NC hit it right with most of the Will Ferrell movies. I thought Talladega Nights sucked, but if you shut your brain off and get into the sophmoric humor it's actually pretty funny.

Can we post scary photos?

hillary-49wwutvi7.jpeg

That picture looks doctored. The right side of her face has more wrinkles than her left side. Is that an extra row of teeth in the back of her mouth or just my screen? :eyebrows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back