funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
French fries :'(
Here ya go fella....

Z1rE5yhcpEx_.JPG

They're not horrendous, but they're not good.  Also, if you think they're an acceptable alternative to french fries, KF has some turkey bacon to sell you.

In a quest to find something a step above unhealthy to snack on, I got something similar at Sam's a while ago.  Not great, but fine for snacking in front of the TV.  They don't have a ton of taste, more of a hint of apple/cinnamon.  Of course, that could be because they sat in the pantry for several weeks before I decided to actually try them.

0082951530079_A

In a quest to find something a step above unhealthy to snack on, I got something similar at Sam's a while ago.  Not great, but fine for snacking in front of the TV.  They don't have a ton of taste, more of a hint of apple/cinnamon.  Of course, that could be because they sat in the pantry for several weeks before I decided to actually try them.

Couldn't you just sprinkle some cinnamon on a freshly sliced apple?

those straws in ranch flavor are pretty awesome.

not the apple one...

Last edited by a moderator:
if the # 1 and 2 ingredients are "potato" are these really not chips?
I just grabbed a random Google image. Depends on the brand. Some I've seen in the stores by me don't have any potato in them. Others can be made with soy and rice as well. Either way, all much better healthier than conventional french fries. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back