funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey this is the safe for work funny pic thread....
No its not. This one stayed nsfw and another was going to be created. I asked about it since there was a lot of nsfw material here that woulda needed to get moved to the new thread had it gone through.

Snick,

Go look at page 178, in particular posts 8887, 8888 and 8890. Unless I'm misreading the direction of 8890; this thread is still the nsfw thread, the other has yet to be utilized for work safe.

runeguje.jpg

^My satire warning - yes. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there that seem to have that warning disabled. I keep seeing articles from the Daily Currant and The Onion repeated as real news. Between people being dumb enough to believe these stories are real and the morons in power doing dumb enough things to make the satire credible, I'm not sure which part bothers me more.

^My satire warning - yes. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there that seem to have that warning disabled. I keep seeing articles from the Daily Currant and The Onion repeated as real news. Between people being dumb enough to believe these stories are real and the morons in power doing dumb enough things to make the satire credible, I'm not sure which part bothers me more.

Truth has been spoken. I weep for humanity....... I can't argue with anything you said. And that's sad........

The National Enquirer has been around forever. People who read print know and understand the fakeness. Now that it's in digital form (The Onion), the digital people take it as the gospel and don't quite understand how to differentiate fake from real.

Are you saying the National Enquirer prints fake stories? I have an inquiring mind and I want to know.

Are you saying the National Enquirer prints fake stories? I have an inquiring mind and I want to know.

I like the Weekly World News better. Where else can I get info on Aliens meeting with heads of state, Batboy, and B-24 bombers found on the moon?

Not to mention outstanding commentary in My America by Ed Anger

I was always kinda partial to Page 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot all about Ed!

Is that paper still around? I haven't seen it in the checkout lanes for quite a while.

Back