funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34995_642128898538_1791216764_n.jpg

^ How the pho do you know what a "tagged photo" is?
I think it's implying the "profile pic" is sometimes a clever ruse, when the "tagged photo" reveals a true likeness.

Edit: Nevermind. "Thank's mr. obvious" I see what you did there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's implying the "profile pic" is sometimes a clever ruse, when the "tagged photo" reveals a true likeness.
I was referring to how Capt Worley refuses to get on Facebook. And he lives in a cabin in the woods. And he gives fake phone numbers to the grocery stores because he doesn't want them to know where he lives, for the same reasons he refuses to get on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to how Capt Worley refuses to get on Facebook. And he lives in a cabin in the woods. And he gives fake phone numbers to the grocery stores because he doesn't want them to know where he lives, for the same reasons he refuses to get on Facebook.
My sister is a big FBer, so I know how it works. She also jibes me almost every time I see about all the people who ask about me and why I'm not on FB.

I was at Walgreen's the other day, and tried to redeem my $5 rewards. Turns out the girl literally did what I asked and 'just made something up' for the address and phone number when I got the card, because I couldn't provide the phone number or zip code.

I usually provide one I've made up, but Walgreen's has software to check, and uncovered my ruse right away. Luckily, I don't shop there for rewards.

My old boss sent me an invitation to LinkedIn, after two reminders, I finally emailed him with a "I'm sorry, but I don't really do any of that social media stuff. Nothing personal." He emailed back, "You're probably the smartest one in the office."

Back