funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1681_498167190242924_1978109529_n.jpg

Not sure if this should be in the funny pic thread or the amazing pic thread.

daily_gifdump_315_17.gif

We're engineers right? I'm sure we can come up with plans to construct something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

We're engineers right? I'm sure we can come up with plans to construct something similar.

They have those bottom-filling beer stands at a lot of sports venues. I had one at the American Airlines center when I went to a Dallas Stars game. There is a donut-shaped magnet around an opening in the bottom of the cup and a round magnet that covers the hole after you take the beer off the filler.

Badgers! We don't need no stinkin' badgers.

Last edited by a moderator:

They have those bottom-filling beer stands at a lot of sports venues. I had one at the American Airlines center when I went to a Dallas Stars game. There is a donut-shaped magnet around an opening in the bottom of the cup and a round magnet that covers the hole after you take the beer off the filler.

Ya they had those in a few places in LA for the Super Bowl. Was pretty cool to see.

Back