funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ That's awesome! And at least your sister is fully dressed, unlike many of the women featured in this thread.

tumblr_m62bwpsi291qdlh1io1_250.gif
I'll probably pay for admitting this but, that is my sister.

Didn't think I'd ever find a sibling in the EB.com funny pic section :shakehead:
HAHAHA...no kidding?

Two questions here, DV. One - what was the premise for how that scenario came about? Two - is she single?

Because the milkshake machine they donated to the Olympic Training Center is the shit!

Being WV and all, DV is probably the guy in the suit.
Ha Ha, she has never lived in WV. She grew up in Central PA, went to Chicago, now lives in L.A.

Two questions here, DV. One - what was the premise for how that scenario came about? Two - is she single?
1. She is in film/commercials, and her co-workers make independant stuff all the time. She worked for Adam Sandler's company, Big Picture Ent. / Happy Madison, 2. where she met her husband. He is an editor there still. They got married last year.

I've told you people that I'm the only sane one in a family full of crazy liberals. :D

She just had a national commercial running for Jenny Craig, and now has one out for Jamba Juice. She has a regular job in accounting, but does commercial work on the side.

The Jenny Craig one....

Back