For your consideration

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
I woke up this morning with a horrible demon turd feeling in my gut. I sat upon my throne and only a couple of small nuggets came out, but that did relieve the distress I was feeling.

Had some breakfast and then started working on some household chores. mrstouchdown and touchdownjr left for their playdate and once again intestinal discomfort arose. I went back the bathroom, and was once again disappointed with only a couple of small nugget turds. Again, I felt better but had a sneaking suspicion that something was amiss.

Ran some errands, had lunch, came back home. The demon turd sensation returned. As had happened with my first two attempts, a couple of unremarkable turd balls evacuated themselves. But this time, something different happened afterward. As I was cleaning up, apparently the rectal rubbing awoke the great dookie beast that lived inside me. I sat back down and out of my ass came an 18 inch spiraling, bastard turd of fury. The great beast coiled itself atop the toilet paper already deposited in the bowl like a cobra ready to strike.

The odd thing about the situation was that there was no odor at all.

*NOTE: stole this from another message board and got me to thinking about Fudgey and this place. Been too long people - 'sup?

PS - work is a drag, too busy to get on internet, so you may not see me for another 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You show up, drop a deuce, then tell us you won't be back for 6 months. That's kind of a douchebag thing to do...

j/k

Hope things ease up on you and let you come out to play more often.

Uhhhh....maybe some laxative is in order?

Where is Fudgey anyway? I keep waiting for him to come back and write that he was the first person to meet an alien being and then shit on it, or something like that.

...apparently the rectal rubbing awoke the great dookie beast that lived inside me. ...
A while back had a friend tell us around a campfire, If your struggling with a stubborn #2 that you just have to tickle it, and all your troubles will be over. He's a highschool teacher now.

Back