Flipping house gone bad!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
& yes the featured couple is very PC, Non Traditional Marriage Couple, adopted child of different race, and obviously a cat that was "rescued"

I don't want to know what a 'pop back rear addition' is. 

RG already mentioned my first thought.  I would think in D.C. you couldn't hang a picture on the wall without someone asking for a permit/inspection.

Second, I love how people are suing for $1 million for a house that they paid $600k for.

So, how about that pre-home inspection most people opt for before buying a f*cking house?

RG already mentioned my first thought.  I would think in D.C. you couldn't hang a picture on the wall without someone asking for a permit/inspection.

Second, I love how people are suing for $1 million for a house that they paid $600k for.
I think those people trying to get for relocation (temporary) while they stripped the whole house down. DC is not as bad as NYC or Philly

So, how about that pre-home inspection most people opt for before buying a f*cking house?
Here is another example

http://wamu.org/projects/house-flipping/#/part1

But house inspectorr don't inspect the structure integrity or whatever behind the dry wall though

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back