First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped my phone and cracked the screen. F'in pissed right now.

Report back on how long it takes you to convince them to actually pay up. Friend of mine had insurance on his iPhone 6. Dropped it and cracked the screen and asked for a replacement. They sent him a refurbished one and refused to listen to any arguments about his phone being a brand new purchase.

At&t just charged me $100 deductible for a NEW replacement phone. Even upgrading me to the latest version. Getting the Samsung Galaxy s4 alpha. Going from a 16 gb to a 32 gb

Just changed the water filters, now the system is in a constant regen. Damnit. I'll give it another few minutes before manually shutting it down. Gonna have to get someone out to reset it properly...

I just found out that the new hot water heater doesn't reset after power outage... The hard way

The filter shut down automatically after another 5 minutes. Hasn't restarted yet. Think it good to go.

And Cement, most electric tank units will. On demand units, not so much.

The filter shut down automatically after another 5 minutes. Hasn't restarted yet. Think it good to go.

And Cement, most electric tank units will. On demand units, not so much.
Is this a Windows operating system or Mac? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back