First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much every female in the office right now, "Can't wait to get to happy hour and have some jello shots"

Supervisor at my job just said Apple maps are superior to Google...we're being managed by idiots
But have you used the 3D features in the cities They've done? Soooo pretty.

Also, google maps chews the hell out of battery when navigating. So, define "better."

Supervisor at my job just said Apple maps are superior to Google...we're being managed by idiots

Also, google maps chews the hell out of battery when navigating. So, define "better."
Soo pretty is your argument? We're going for aesthetics over accuracy and functionality?

And I'll take getting to my destination with an optimized route over driving into a lake over battery life any day. Battery life is moot if you have a power plug-in for your phone in your car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Better (def) = Not Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back