Finally the DAY is here!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmehta

Reaction score
Good Luck to all of you who are going to take test along with me tomorrow! This is my second time around...

Trying to downplay the importance of the exam so that I do not get tense...

I hope everyone has a fine day tomorrow.... Thanks Kevo and all of the members who have helped me out..

I've decided to do my panicking today so that I am calm on the exam come Saturday...

Couldn't really eat this morning, but am feeling better now... Taking these exams never get easier...

Good luck everyone!!

I've decided to do my panicking today so that I am calm on the exam come Saturday...
Couldn't really eat this morning, but am feeling better now... Taking these exams never get easier...

Good luck everyone!!
I am taking this week off to try to have a kick-butt review, but after the peak from Saturday to Tuesday, I just unwillingly started to cool off. Today is doing nothing, abnormally calm, a storm must be coming...

I am packing to fly to Vegas in about 5 hours, and will have a whole day to rest tomorrow before the D-day Saturday.

Good luck to everyone too!

Back