FE CIVIL PREP EET VS. SoPE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussain

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I know that this topic has been discussed many times before on this forum, but I still need to ask you again so please bear with me.

I'm trying to take the FE-Civil exam for the second time. For the first time I studied on my own using Michael Lindberg's and I didn't pass. So for the second time I decided to go with SoPE, because my friend recommended them and I pretty much made up my mind to go with them up till the moment when I read reviews on this forum about EET, and how good their instructor was, (Sameh Hejazi). So I give him a call and he sounded really cooperative and he explained how he carry out his lectures and also he told me that by the end of the course he provides CBT similar to the NCEES's (110 questions), so I start leaning towards going with them. But the SoPE offers free repeat of the course in case of not passing the test. 

Now I am confused which way I should go. So please share your experience with me and advice! 

Thanks!

Hussain 

EET seems to have the same repeat policy:

REPEAT POLICY:

EET wishes you the best to pass the exam. However, if you do not pass in your first attempt, you can repeat the review course one time free. The following conditions apply to repeat class participants.
http://www.eetusa.com/policies

Back