Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously wtf is wrong with this dude?

cccab72bf924bcf98203abe157da0b5b.jpg

they wont but this would be a good time for the Giants to trade Elli to someone for a year ... QB's are dropping like flys

Somebody tried to offload AB, won’t mention names tho...

@jean15paul

Should I start Stafford, Jimmy G or Jameis in my other league? Unfortunate Cam owner there lol

I hate to be the only one trading lol

I like this trade though as I'm concerned with Dalvin Cook staying healthy and AJ Green being 100% when he comes back😎

it was approved before I could vote no!
We can definitely undo the trade if a majority thinks it was unfair.

I'll leave any future trades up for vetoes tho, just didn't think this one was lopsided. Still figuring out this LM stuff🤔

@jean15paul Looks like we need to undo the trade. We'll trade back and any trades from now on will go through the veto process.

image.png
I hope you didn’t misinterpret my comment. What I really meant to say was I think the trade is reasonable, given Saquons absence. I’d rather @jean15paul have fun playing every week (I.e. not losing all season) than myself getting the chance to snag all the good players.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit, I'm not a fan of vetoing trades except in the instance of obvious collusion. People should be allowed to manage their team and make any moves that they think helps their team ... even if people think it's not balanced at the time. (Imagine if someone gave up a good player for Alvin Kamara at the beginning of the 2017 season before he broke out. Everyone might have thought that was unfair and they would have been completely wrong.) 
*steps down off soapbox* :D

That being said, we should definitely follow whatever the process is for this league. I'm not trying to cheat the system.

Edit: so should we undo and redo? Open a league poll? Or how do yall want to proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit, I'm not a fan of vetoing trades except in the instance of obvious collusion. People should be allowed to manage their team and make any moves that they think helps their team ... even if people think it's not balanced at the time. (Imagine if someone gave up a good player for Alvin Kamara at the beginning of the 2017 season before he broke out. Everyone might have thought that was unfair and they would have been completely wrong.) 
*steps down off soapbox* :D

That being said, we should definitely follow whatever the process is for this league. I'm not trying to cheat the system.

Edit: so should we undo and redo? Open a league poll? Or how do yall want to proceed.
I feel like the veto system is better suited for leagues where cash is on the line.

Back