Fancy poo stools

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we replaced out ancient throne for a more modern one, they asked if I wanted the extended bowl or just the standard one. I went with the standard, but really should've gone for the extended. It's more oval and provides more breathing room for my junk while taking a HSD. Highly recommend going for the extended bowl.

The higher seat models are recommended, too. Easier on aging knees.
And it helps reduce cutting off circulation in the legs.

When we replaced out ancient throne for a more modern one, they asked if I wanted the extended bowl or just the standard one. I went with the standard, but really should've gone for the extended. It's more oval and provides more breathing room for my junk while taking a HSD. Highly recommend going for the extended bowl.

The higher seat models are recommended, too. Easier on aging knees.
we just went with the elongated taller toilet because we are both tall....didn't think about the height and kids though...minisnick is just now tall enough to not have to use a step stool to pee.

top.jpg

^^^ If your ripping a toilet off of the wall isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what would be...

Last edited by a moderator:
"discreetly mounts under most wall mounted toilets"

Yes, because people up around 1000 pounds are always bending down and peeking for that sort of thing.

My 1/2 bath has this tall toilet with a big, wooden seat. I have to sit extra careful to avoid my hiney falling into the toilet. The hole is too big- the people we bought the house from are normal-sized, so maybe they bought the house from a giant? I usually just run upstairs to the full bath where there's a regular toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:
A "friend" said at lunch that the toilet in the basement of our house is shallow enough his balls touch the water.

#thankgoodnessmyjunkisontheinside

Back