Fake soldier gets owned....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
If anyone follows the Stolen Valor sites... This is one of the best confrontations I have seen of someone wearing a uniform and awards they don't have the right to... Sad in a way...

I don't think this is anything new, but in a way I am glad that our vets are people that other people want to emulate...but this fatso gets owned.....

http://youtu.be/sOj07ClhEi8

Last edited by a moderator:
So, 2nd Bat but no Ranger Tab, Pathfinder, three CIB's (which I think nobody currently in the Army is authorized), no combat patch, US Flag in the wrong spot. No proper brown tee shirt. Boots not bloused. Going to have lunch with his Sergeant Major at the Mall on Black Friday. AND easily 50 lbs too heavy. What a fuckhead. I hope they figure out his name and he gets charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone sent this to me at work and I laughed so hard i had people coming by to ask what was wrong....

The "going shopping with your sgt. Major... Had me in tears....Dude has obviously never met a real sergeant major! Hell I was scared of mine even as a 1Lt...

People would get just as many "thanks" if they walked around as a mechanic or some other MOS.. They always have to pick rangers or SF....

Obviously the guy would buy his fat a$$ lunch in thanks for his patience and dedicated service >>eye roll<<

Watched a couple vids...anyone else watched the "21 year old Army Major", who entered the military at 16...just had my boss look at me like I'm crazy...

d6d85ece38e96ff2a77eb8c52734aa20.jpg

Back