excel

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator

Reaction score
If there is already an excel thread I apologize.

I have looked online but does anyone know a way to display two tabs from the same worksheet on 2 different monitors?

I am linking together a ton of tabs and if I could display two tabs on two monitors it would save me a few hours. :(

If there is already an excel thread I apologize.

I have looked online but does anyone know a way to display two tabs from the same worksheet on 2 different monitors?

I am linking together a ton of tabs and if I could display two tabs on two monitors it would save me a few hours. :(
This may help: https://www.iqaccountingsolutions.com/blog/view-multiple-tabs-from-the-same-excel-workbook-side-by-side/

If you create a new window within the view tab, you can drag the new window into a different monitor, but it should still be the same document.

I often work on multiple electrical panel schedules in excel that are sometimes linked. But usually these are their own separate documents so when I link them I go to view>window>switch windows so that I can link the formula to a given cell in the other schedule without having to worry about properly typing in the other document file location and that will automatically populate with the link when I switch between the two documents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back