Error due to unsigned application?? --Illinois

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterbbb

Reaction score
I submitted my application online and follow the procedure 100%, and now, the Borad mails me a letter ask me to re-sumbit the application with signture? They don't know people online don't do signature and just click accept buttom?? Now I have to go back to ask CTS for the information on part VII. What kind of service is this??? Looks like my application will delay for another couple week..

Yep..they are a bunch of check box freaks...if they can't check the box they reject it. They don't actually think about what they checking off

I submitted my application online and follow the procedure 100%, and now, the Borad mails me a letter ask me to re-sumbit the application with signture? They don't know people online don't do signature and just click accept buttom?? Now I have to go back to ask CTS for the information on part VII. What kind of service is this??? Looks like my application will delay for another couple week..
The process is confusing. The way I understand it is the online application is sent to CTS for the exam. They then will forward it to IDFPR with the results. You still need to submit the experience verification though. I would suggest mailing in another copy of the application (with signature) when you send in the experience forms for the actual license. It may seem redundant, but if it avoids the delays who cares. Good Luck!

Back