• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ENVE Material I used to pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FOR SALE:

Hazardous Waste Management - LaGrega ($75 - goes for $100 on Amazon)

Environmental Law Handbook - Sullivan (FREE with purchase of Lagrega, I hate this book with a passion and just want it gone. It might help for a question or two on the test)

Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE EXam - Lindeburg ($25 - Eighth Edition, helpful for some questions. I used it on the test)

Environmental Engineering and Sanitation - Salvato ($20, don't pay money for the newest edition it's a waste)

All these books are in great condition and were used when I gave the ENVE test a beatdown a couple years ago and also when I failed the civil the year before that haha. If you buy them all i'll include shipping for free and email you some practice exams too. The PE exam was a time in my life I drank a lot and want to forget completely. Hit me up if you want these books and help me do that  :)

Back