Entry Level Structural Engineer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekzieg

Cats
Reaction score
My company is looking for an entry level engineer to join our team. Send me a PM and I can give you more information!

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Downtown Seattle structural engineering firm seeks an entry level project engineer to design a variety of building types and structures in various building materials, including concrete, steel, masonry, and wood-frame construction. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Candidates must have earned a bachelor's degree in civil structural engineering. An EIT license is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and opportunity for growth and advancement. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave; a SIMPLE IRA plan, a cafeteria plan, and pre-tax transportation benefits; and funds for professional licensing and seminars.[/COLOR]

Back