• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engineer in Training Reference Manual For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickO

Reaction score
I have a like new copy of the Engineer in Training Reference Manual 8th Addition by Lindeburg. This is the hardcover addition. I will sell it for $75.00 indluding shipping. It is in like new condition, no marks or highlighting.

Thanks,

Nick

I have a like new copy of the Engineer in Training Reference Manual 8th Addition by Lindeburg. This is the hardcover addition. I will sell it for $75.00 indluding shipping. It is in like new condition, no marks or highlighting.
Thanks,

Nick
I also have the solutions book for this as well which I will send along.

How about $60 for both? This is a steal. Remember, the more problems you work the better chance of passing! At least that was true in my case.

Thanks,

Nick

How about $60 for both? This is a steal. Remember, the more problems you work the better chance of passing! At least that was true in my case.
Price now lowered to $55. Any takers!

Thanks,

Nick

Price now lowered to $55. Any takers!
Price is now $50.00

Back