engineer-diver checking in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

scubasteve

Hello All,

I have high hopes to get help with some of the tougher questions from the pe sample exam from some smart folks, and maybe even lend a hand with others if I can. I'm a civil/ports EIT with about 4 yrs put in, much of which was spent doing underwater inspection work. Hopefully that won't put me too far behind the curve. My Caifornia exam is not until Oct 08, so I guess I've got plenty of time. Now, I'll head on over to the transportation section for some desparately needed help! P.S. If anyone knows of a need for a contract engineer-diver anywhere, be sure to let me know. Thanks

Scubasteve

Welcome ScubaSteve !!

You came to the right place to get help on all subjects related to preparing for the Civil PE Exam. Once you have had a chance to peruse the PE Exam Prep forums, feel free to post questions!

Good luck in your exam preparations!

JR

Welcome! I had to do some underwater inspection work myself several years ago when I was doing CM for a harbor project. I wasn't very fond of it - especiallly one dive that was done entirely by feel.

Latest posts

Back