• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrical PE Exam Books For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickO

Reaction score
I used this site to help study for my Electrical PE exam a few years ago and I've cleared off the dust so to speak of the materials I used to prepare for the exam I passed. Here is what I have available. These books were invaluable to me during the exam so it will be good to have them with you. I will inlcude shipping as well. I would prefer paypal as the method of payment. All book are in like-new condition. No highlighting or marks.

1. Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers [Hardcover] by Fink,Donald; Beaty,H. $100.00

2. Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam, 7th ed. [Hardcover]: $150.00

3. Schaum's Outline of Electric Machines & Electromechanics [Paperback] $10.00

4. Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems [Paperback] by Nasar,Syed $7.00

5. Quick Reference for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam, 2nd ed. (Camara) $10.00

6. Practice Problems for the Electrical Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 7th ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

7. Electrical And Computer PE Sample Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

8. Six-Minute Solutions for Electrical and Computer PE Exam Problems, 2nd ed. [Paperback] $150.00

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Nick

I used this site to help study for my Electrical PE exam a few years ago and I've cleared off the dust so to speak of the materials I used to prepare for the exam I passed. Here is what I have available. These books were invaluable to me during the exam so it will be good to have them with you. I will inlcude shipping as well. I would prefer paypal as the method of payment. All book are in like-new condition. No highlighting or marks.
1. Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers [Hardcover] by Fink,Donald; Beaty,H. $100.00

2. Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam, 7th ed. [Hardcover]: $150.00

3. Schaum's Outline of Electric Machines & Electromechanics [Paperback] $10.00 SOLD

5. Quick Reference for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam, 2nd ed. (Camara) $10.00

6. Practice Problems for the Electrical Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 7th ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

7. Electrical And Computer PE Sample Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

8. Six-Minute Solutions for Electrical and Computer PE Exam Problems, 2nd ed. [Paperback] $150.00

Thanks,

Nick
Just wanted to give an update. I just sold item 3.

3. Schaum's Outline of Electric Machines & Electromechanics [Paperback] $10.00 SOLD

Thanks,

Nick
Just wanted to give an update. I just sold item 3.
Here is an updated list:

2. Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems [Paperback] by Nasar,Syed $7.00

3. Quick Reference for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam, 2nd ed. (Camara) $10.00

4. Practice Problems for the Electrical Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 7th ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

5. Electrical And Computer PE Sample Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback] (Camara) $30.00

I will take reasonable offers.

Back