EET Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schoolofmines

Reaction score
I signed up for the EET depth course for water recourses and environmental WEE to help prepare me for the civil pe exam. My undergrad and masters degree were both in environmental engineering so I needed some additional help on some other civil courses I never took. In addition, I was worried about the exam because I have three boys under the age of 3 (the oldest just turned 3) and I didn’t know how I would have time to study. 

What I can say is this course was better than anything I could have asked for. Nazrul is an exceptional teacher and truly cares about his students. If you commit to the course and follow its schedule and do all the problems, you will be successful on the exam. I went with the on demand course as it worked better with my young family. It was great. 

I am so thankful for the course and the time i spent with EET preparing for my professional licensure. 

If you are on the fence, sign up. You will but regret it. 

Samir and Nazrul are the best.  I took EET class and I have taken the school of PE in the past.  I passed the PE exam this time because of EET professors and teaching materials.  I highly recommend EET class.

Back