EE, EIT, Virginia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EE_virginia

I have a bachelors in EE. I graduated about an year ago and have been working in a large IT Consulting Firm. My work is not related to EE. Last year, I took the EIT Exam purely out of interest and passed it without any preparation. I aspire to be a PE.

I have been following this board for a couple of days now and I think everyone has done a wonderful job of sharing info. on this board. Keep up the good work guys!

I have a bachelors in EE. I graduated about an year ago and have been working in a large IT Consulting Firm. My work is not related to EE. Last year, I took the EIT Exam purely out of interest and passed it without any preparation. I aspire to be a PE.
I have been following this board for a couple of days now and I think everyone has done a wonderful job of sharing info. on this board. Keep up the good work guys!
Glad to have you here, EE. This really is a great board for engineers. There is a lot of knowledge among members who are willing to share and a great support system. We also have fun. You've probably noticed that.

Glad to have you here, EE. This really is a great board for engineers. There is a lot of knowledge among members who are willing to share and a great support system. We also have fun. You've probably noticed that.
You're right, without a doubt!

You find a lot of subtlety in the way people express themselves on this forum-very characteristic of engineers :)

Back