Does this mean national results will be delayed?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harsh.

They must be getting deluged with calls there. Rightfully so! At least they will have the scores by the 22nd. I'm glad that I am not in such a screwed up state. Any clues on when NCEES is sending?

as soon as its 8:00 California time I am going to call them every 30 minutes...

I saw on the other site about the results being delayed. Thats not going to happen on a nationwide basis. This should be the week. The last 3 years for june results have been fairly consistent. I don't care what happened fot the October exams the past three years. I am looking strictly at April results.

Don't forget that someone else mentioned that Oct. '05 was the first time NCEES graded the tests in-house and that put them back a couple of weeks behind Oct. '04. In April '06 they also graded in-house (this being the 2nd time) and this could put them back from April '05.

Ed

I agree. They don't know what they are doing. They should have sub-contracted it to someone else, like maybe...... ... a group of kindergarteners.

this is what has me a little worried:

NOTE: The National Professional Land Surveyor examination results cannot be released until the California State-Specific Professional Land Surveyor examination cutscore is adopted by the Board.

Hopefully this is just for california

Ed,

This is new to me. How did you find out that NCEES will be grading the exam as opposed to ELSES? I never really thought about who graded them.

My feeling is, if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Go figure, the time a take it they want to screw with who scores it.

Back