Day Two States?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyTop PE

Reaction score
From what I understand an unusually high number of states released on the first day this go around.  What typically happens to states that release the second day and thereafter?  Do they come in throughout the day or fairly early on?  Also, do most remaining states release day two leaving only a few "stragglers" or are the remaining states typically spread out over the coming days?  I'm in a state that almost always releases on the first day, so I'm shocked I didn't get results yesterday.  Just trying to get some insight into what I can expect today.  Thanks...

There is no pattern to how the states release on any day. Just have to cross your fingers that your state releases today.

Waiting with everyone else is tough, waiting know a lot of others have already been notified is pure torture.

That's what I'm hoping for as well, but not holding my breath.  Wasted 5 hours yesterday doing that to no avail. 
Yes sir.  yesterday was rough. I saw an email from the state, but they didn't respond to whether we'd get them today or not.

I called the TN board and they said that the results are supposed to be released today....Waiting on NCEES now or so she said.

Same here. I need to know regardless if I pass or fail as it is way too long of a weekend to ponder on.

Back