D.C. RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a letter in the mail today. I passed!!!!!!!!!! I took Structural I in DC. I am so relieved!

:multiplespotting:

Got a letter in the mail today. I passed!!!!!!!!!! I took Structural I in DC. I am so relieved!

Congrats all...I sit and I wait here in Atlanta for the mail to come...

I got the letter today,

Did you guys had a check mark in front of pass like this saying

Your Grade : Pass (X) Fail ( )

response will be appreciated,

thanks,

I got the letter today,Did you guys had a check mark in front of pass like this saying

Your Grade : Pass (X) Fail ( )

response will be appreciated,

thanks,
That's exactly what I got. Just one letter. The last 2 times I failed, it was 3 letters. One saying I failed, one with my break down, and one with the calculator policy for the retake.

Woot!!! You PASSED!!!!!!

I passed also! I am so thankful and relieved!!! Civil - Transportation! :) And yes - a simple checkbox was what I received also.

I passed also! I am so thankful and relieved!!! Civil - Transportation! :) And yes - a simple checkbox was what I received also.

I am still waiting... hopefully it will be today...You all have me nervous...Everyone has passed and I may be the only one to fail....Oh God the agony..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting... hopefully it will be today...You all have me nervous...Everyone has passed and I may be the only one to fail....Oh God the agony..
If you do happen to get bad news, don't take it as you "failed". You just didn't succeed this time around. There is always a next time. Good luck to you.

If you do happen to get bad news, don't take it as you "failed". You just didn't succeed this time around. There is always a next time. Good luck to you.
Thanks...Hopefully it will come today since I am in Atlanta..

I Just talked to Ms.Jordan and she told me that i have to wait for the letter and shhe could not tell me over the phone.Is that bad news ?

I Just talked to Ms.Jordan and she told me that i have to wait for the letter and shhe could not tell me over the phone.Is that bad news ?

That's what they said the first 2 times I failed. Sorry to say. Hopefully, it isn't though.

Does anyone know if the website has been updated? I am still waiting on results via mail. so may come today.. since they went out Tuesday evening? I assume

Back