cover cheat sheets

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sorry it took so long to scan- some were bigger than one letter size but it should be obvious how to paste them together. there are only 4 topics bc i took it when construction was new so no construction.

Edit: it won't let me post page 2 of structures- can I email it to someone else and they post it? I ran out of room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your cover sheets. you can email me the page 2 of structures at kdeepalt at hotmail, I can try posting it. Thanks again

sorry it took so long to scan- some were bigger than one letter size but it should be obvious how to paste them together. there are only 4 topics bc i took it when construction was new so no construction.

Thanks for providing the cheat sheets. The structures will probably help, I've had trouble with that subject.

Thanks for sharing your cover sheets. you can email me the page 2 of structures at kdeepalt at hotmail, I can try posting it. Thanks again
HI, Did you get a chance to scan the page 2 fot structure?

Back