Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry guys. Make sure to take a break from studying before getting back into it for October. I’m expecting a higher pass rate since many of you will have put in more hours than usual. 

Well I’m free on April 17.
Dang.  I feel for you.  I failed last April and was able to redeem myself in October.  Think you’re in the same boat right now? Construction depth and everything  (Correct me if I’m wrong) You’ll get this, don’t give up!!

Really sorry guys. Make sure to take a break from studying before getting back into it for October. I’m expecting a higher pass rate since many of you will have put in more hours than usual. 
I hear the Cut Score for the October 2020 exam is anticipated to be in the 90's because of the extra time allowed to study. 

Dang.  I feel for you.  I failed last April and was able to redeem myself in October.  Think you’re in the same boat right now? Construction depth and everything  (Correct me if I’m wrong) You’ll get this, don’t give up!!
It’s ok. I really could use  more time to restore myself (mind and body) so I’m actually relieved. I’ll continue to study though. I was starting to panic about how much time I had left.

Please be aware of how your words can directly lead to people being hurt in real life, and stop calling it the "China virus"

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/opinion/china-coronavirus-racism.html

As The Times reported on Monday, Chinese-Americans and other Asians lumped together with them by racists are being beaten, spat on, yelled at and insulted from coast to coast, driving some members of the maligned minority to purchase firearms in the fear of worse to come as the pandemic deepens.

The United States is not alone in this blight of xenophobia. Japan’s Kyodo News agency described similar incidents of anti-Asian bigotry wherever the coronavirus has struck: Asian students pelted with eggs in Leicestershire, England, or people in Egypt yelling out “corona” when passing Asians in the street. Vile posts on social media have made graphic threats in rants against Asians over the coronavirus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back