construction depth most necessary referances

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stavroscorp

Reaction score
dear sirs

i will be glad if you can recommend the most necessary books ( as few as possible) needed to take the Next april exam in construction depth because of the limited time avilable

thank you for your kind assistance

best regards ,

I couldn’t remember his name even as soon as the next day. But at that moment, we absolutely knew each other, absolutely loved each other, like no two people had loved each other before. The only other words we spoke to one another were, "I know you." And we said this almost in synch, as the hugeness of that thought just occurred to both of us. Our souls were absolutely intimate. The moment lasted about 30 seconds. My friends merely watched with astonishment because something was just generally so bizarre about that moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
dear sirs
i will be glad if you can recommend the most necessary books ( as few as possible) needed to take the Next april exam in construction depth because of the limited time avilable

thank you for your kind assistance

best regards ,
Hello,

If you need to know what to study, please review our website and the book at www.irvine-institute.org. We have been helping students study and pass exam since 1973. Good luck.

Tammy

Back