Civil - Structural - FAILED - Cut Score?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are definitely within striking distance, you r just 5 questions away assuming no curve...

I agree. That's pretty respectable. Especially given the 58% average passing rates (in some States) for the Civil Exams this year.

The National Average (not sure if its total examinees or its weighted somehow) is diminished this time around from its usual 70% average.I think in general this was a tough exam. I took the Civil - Transportation and I give myself a 50/50 shot. I didn't feel super confident walking out but I felt like I held my own at the same time.

Since I live in a communist State I have to wait for the bureaucrats to get done wiping their ass for an extra 2-5 business days with the results before they let me look at them.

NY is another example for holding the results. What are they doing with them? seriously!

Well they aren't "doing" anything with them. There is some stupid rule or law someplace that makes it mandatory for them to mull it over for a specific length of time.

It's like fishing...if you buy Bait it has to be from a NYS Licensed Bait supplier and there is a time limit on the Bait. That's right folks, if you get caught fishing with unapproved bait sold from an unapproved bait supplier past its expiration date you get to go to jail for feeding the fish something that will make them sick or put on too much weight.

It doesn't have to make sense. Some idiot was elected, and re-elected and re-elected and re-elected....obviously its what the taxpayers here in NY want.

I digress...I should not make fun of Mother-Russi...I mean New York.

Makes me glad I don't live in NY anymore. My dad got transferred out of there when I was 10. As blue as WA tends to be, at least we're not nearly that bad.

I'm curious how close I might have been... I failed with a score of 51/80. Anyone else?
wow this is high, im wondering structural cut off score is hgher this oct 2012, one guy posted he failed 48/80 and this is even better. lets see other peoples failing results out there, please post.

Back