• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil References for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pktmattyj

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just passed in April and am excited to unload all these books from my attic. I went a little overboard collecting reference material initially so I actually have material from several of the civil subdisciplines. I split it up by publisher. PM me with your best offer.

Here we go:

SMS Series:

Transpo 3rd ed.:

Structural 3rd ed.:

Water REsources&Env 1st Ed.

Geotechnical 2nd Ed.

PPI/Lindeburg

CERM 11 ed

Practice Problems for Civil PE Exam 11ed.

Civil PE Sample Exam 2nd Ed.

Civil Eng. in a Flash

Quick Reference for the Civil Eng Pe Exam 5th Ed.

NCEES

PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions 2008 ed.

Kaplan

Civil Engineering PE Problems and Solutions 17th Ed

PE Sample Exam 2nd Ed.

Environmental Problems For the PE Exam 2008 ed.

Problem Solving Flowcharts for the PE Exam 3rd Ed.

PE License Review 17 ed.

SEI/ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures During Construction 2002 ed.

29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Regulations, ManComm Publishers, July 2008 ed.

CIVIL PE PRofessional Engineer Exam Construction Module, Rajapakse, 2008 Ed.

The Practice Problems book has about 4 pages that came unglued but are still tucked in the right place. Everything is in great condition.

I also have two indexes I created of each problem in the PPI, Kaplan, and NCEES books of problems I expected to encounter during the morning general part for easy lookup of problems I'd seen before. Each index is about 5 pages long and contains fields for the answer units (ie:kips), engineering topic(structural), subtopic (reaction at a), what's given in the problem statement (uniform load, load locations, a/b location), and the solution location (ncees pg 140). One is sorted by answer units, the other sorted by Engineering topic.

I also have a med sized notebook with miniature reproductions of the following:

ACI 318-05

NDS 2005

MUTCD Ch 6 2003 ed.

ACI 347-04 2004 Ed.

Masonry Wall Bracing notes

AISC 360-05 Specs for structural steel buildings 2005 4th printing

AISC Manual of Steel Construction, LRFD,1994-2nd Ed,---Ch 1,2,4,7 only

AISC Manual fo Steel construction, ASD Ch2 only

Everything is properly 3 ring bound, clearly readable ,printed 1/4 size & double sided. I used this to pass the afternoon construction module, but only had to carry one book containing over 6 books worth of info.

I also have video, problems, solutions (w video of solving) and printed notes (1/4 scale, double sided, 3 ring bound) from:

PE review lectures at Texas A&M circa 1995,

a private online course i took 2009 ed,

an old smartpros CD- probably circa 1995,

a private review course i took (notes only) 2009 ed.

a private water resources course (notes only) 2000 ed.

I took the videos and formatted them to play on my blackberry for my morning commute, but can convert it to whatever format works for you if need be. All of these included material for the general part as well as some of each in depth part. If you are interested in these we will have to discuss your needs more.

Feel free to PM with any offers or questions.

Interested in NDS2005 and video/class notes etc. Can you email me to let me know which is available? Thanks

Janet

Hey guys, I just passed in April and am excited to unload all these books from my attic. I went a little overboard collecting reference material initially so I actually have material from several of the civil subdisciplines. I split it up by publisher. PM me with your best offer.
Here we go:

SMS Series:

Transpo 3rd ed.:

Structural 3rd ed.:

Geotechnical 2nd Ed.

PPI/Lindeburg

CERM 11 ed

Civil Eng. in a Flash

NCEES

Kaplan

PE Sample Exam 2nd Ed.

PE License Review 17 ed.

The Practice Problems book has about 4 pages that came unglued but are still tucked in the right place. Everything is in great condition.

I also have two indexes I created of each problem in the PPI, Kaplan, and NCEES books of problems I expected to encounter during the morning general part for easy lookup of problems I'd seen before. Each index is about 5 pages long and contains fields for the answer units (ie:kips), engineering topic(structural), subtopic (reaction at a), what's given in the problem statement (uniform load, load locations, a/b location), and the solution location (ncees pg 140). One is sorted by answer units, the other sorted by Engineering topic.

ACI 318-05

NDS 2005

MUTCD Ch 6 2003 ed.

ACI 347-04 2004 Ed.

Everything is properly 3 ring bound, clearly readable ,printed 1/4 size & double sided. I used this to pass the afternoon construction module, but only had to carry one book containing over 6 books worth of info.

I also have video, problems, solutions (w video of solving) and printed notes (1/4 scale, double sided, 3 ring bound) from:

I took the videos and formatted them to play on my blackberry for my morning commute, but can convert it to whatever format works for you if need be. All of these included material for the general part as well as some of each in depth part. If you are interested in these we will have to discuss your needs more.

What material have you still got for SALE ?? [email protected]

Please let me know, I need it quick before next FRiday, really.

Here we go:

SMS Series:

Transpo 3rd ed.:

Structural 3rd ed.:

Geotechnical 2nd Ed.

PPI/Lindeburg

CERM 11 ed

Civil Eng. in a Flash

NCEES

Kaplan

PE Sample Exam 2nd Ed.

PE License Review 17 ed.

ACI 318-05

NDS 2005

MUTCD Ch 6 2003 ed.

ACI 347-04 2004 Ed.

Here we go:

SMS Series:

Transpo 3rd ed.:

Structural 3rd ed.:

Geotechnical 2nd Ed.

PPI/Lindeburg

CERM 11 ed

Civil Eng. in a Flash

NCEES

Kaplan

PE Sample Exam 2nd Ed.

PE License Review 17 ed.

ACI 318-05

NDS 2005

MUTCD Ch 6 2003 ed.

ACI 347-04 2004 Ed.

is there any contact information? [email protected]

Back