• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Transportation Exam References For sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DahlonegaMark

Reaction score
I have the following for sale. Most were brand new prior to the April exam. These are the references listed on the NCEES list for the Civil PE (Transportation) exam. Get all of your book purchases knocked out in one fell swoop--$1100. Sorry, but I'm not interested in breaking up the set at this time.

AASHTO A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and streets, 2004, 5th Edition; NEARLY NEW

AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, 1993, 1998 Supplement; LIKE NEW

AASHTO Roadside Design Guide, 3rd Edition w/2006 Chapter 6 Update; BOUND COPY, LIKE NEW

AI The Asphalt Handbook, 2007, 7th Edition; LIKE NEW

HCM Highway Capacity Manual, 2000 Edition; USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION W/OVER 100 TABS

MUTCD Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, 2003; NEARLY NEW

PCA Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 2002; NEARLY NEW

ITE Traffic Engineering Handbook, 2009, 6th Edition; LIKE NEW

Reduced to $950.

I have the following for sale. Most were brand new prior to the April exam. These are the references listed on the NCEES list for the Civil PE (Transportation) exam. Get all of your book purchases knocked out in one fell swoop. Sorry, but I'm not interested in breaking up the set at this time.

AASHTO A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and streets, 2004, 5th Edition; NEARLY NEW

AASHTO Roadside Design Guide, 3rd Edition w/2006 Chapter 6 Update; BOUND COPY, LIKE NEW

HCM Highway Capacity Manual, 2000 Edition; USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION W/OVER 100 TABS

Reduced to $850.

I have the following for sale. Most were brand new prior to the April exam. These are the references listed on the NCEES list for the Civil PE (Transportation) exam. Get all of your book purchases knocked out in one fell swoop. Sorry, but I'm not interested in breaking up the set at this time.

Let's try $750.

I am interested only in the ASSHTO GREEN BOOK, how much?

thanks

Let's try $750.

I am only interested in:

Thanks

Reduced to $850.

Let's try $750.

Would you be willing to part with your collection piecewise? If so, how much for the HCM? Where would you be shipping from? I'm in Seattle.

If you change your mind, I would be interested in the Guide for Design of Pavement Structures.

I suggest you either break up the set or sell them individually before the books get outdated. Looks like you've been holding on to them for a long time.

Let's try $750.

Back