• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Study Guides and Sample Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiedtc

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale. These are all gently used, some have some pencil marks in them, but all in great shape and ready to help someone else pass!! Feel free to email me at [email protected] and ask questions. All prices include shipping.

1. PPI's Civil PE Sample Examination by Michael Lindeburg Copyright 2005 1st edition- $30.00

2. PPI's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, Copyright 2006 10th Edition- $45

3. 6-minute solutions for Civil PE- Water Resources, 1st edition, 3rd printing- $35.00

I have the following books for sale. These are all gently used, some have some pencil marks in them, but all in great shape and ready to help someone else pass!! Feel free to email me at [email protected] and ask questions. All prices include shipping.
1. PPI's Civil PE Sample Examination by Michael Lindeburg Copyright 2005 1st edition- $30.00

2. PPI's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, Copyright 2006 10th Edition- $45

3. 6-minute solutions for Civil PE- Water Resources, 1st edition, 3rd printing- $35.00

I forgot to add that I also have

4. NCEES Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions Exam with CD-(Not scratched) Copyright 2000 - $30.00

for sale as well.....

Hi

If you still havethese books, I would like to buy them.

I am in Houston.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
If still available I want to buy the Six Minute Solutions book. Please let me know your contact details.

Latest posts

Back