• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Review Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesxPE

Just in case anyone here wants to buy before I list on Ebay or something...

Civil PE Exam materials:

I have the "the other board" CERM, sample tests, and practice problems books for sale, these are the latest editions (10th Edition), purchased last September. List price for this package with shipping was $234.80.

I also have the 2000 Highway Capacity manual in a three binder that can be included for those pursuing the Transportation PM module. List price for this was $110.

I have a few other references that I am more than willing to sell, please inquire if there is anything else you are looking for. I used the old AASHTO green book and still passed, for instance.

As a bonus I will also throw in a Casio FX115MS Plus - legal for all the 2007 exams.

Used once basically, bought it a couple weeks before the test haven't touched since the end of the test!!

I am located in MN, these are some heavy books, so if you are located in the Midwest, it should save on shipping, and will charge just the actual fee, no BS handling charges as on Ebay or from "the other board".

Please email me at the button below with an offer if you are interested, I willing to let everything go for 1/2 price!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back