Civil PE Prep Class NC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryannette

Wise One
Reaction score
This is the class I took when I passed the PE. It is offered on campus at NCSU. There is a weekend (Friday and Saturday) class, a Wednesday evening class, and now they have added a Thursday evening class to keep up with demand. Anyone in NC wanting additional info, send me a message.

This is the class I took when I passed the PE. It is offered on campus at NCSU. There is a weekend (Friday and Saturday) class, a Wednesday evening class, and now they have added a Thursday evening class to keep up with demand. Anyone in NC wanting additional info, send me a message.

Nothing is posted you said this is the class I took when I passed PE, where is that class?

http://www.itre.ncsu.edu/HWY/education/REVIEW/PE.html

The classes through the summer appear to be only evenings during the week. I took the class through the winter and took the exam in April. The class I took was Fridays and Saturdays, 8 hours each. If you don't see what you're looking for, contact them. They were very helpful when I was signing up.

Back