• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Exam References for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elemenopee

Reaction score
I'm selling the following:

Irving Institute of Technology (http://www.irvine-institute.org/pedp_iit.htm)

P.E. Civil License Review Workbooks - 9th Edition,unless otherwise noted, by C.V. Chelapati

Vol. I – Structures 1 $70.00 - 8th Ed (Structural Analysis & Masonry)

Vol. II – Structures 2 $70.00

Vol III – Geotechnical $70.00

Vol IV – Transportation $70.00

Vol IX – Construction $70.00

Take an additional $5 of each book if buying all five Chelapati references together.

I also have various Civil Transportation references for sale on Amazon, which I can make available to those that are interested (i.e. 6-min solutions, MUTCD, Green Book, CERM, etc.). I will also make a deal with anyone willing to buy more than one reference.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/elemenopee48

I accept paypal, thanks.

P.E. Civil License Review Workbooks - 9th Edition,unless otherwise noted, by C.V. Chelapati

Take an additional $5 of each book if buying all five Chelapati references together.

I also have various Civil Transportation references for sale on Amazon, which I can make available to those that are interested (i.e. 6-min solutions, MUTCD, Green Book, CERM, etc.). I will also make a deal with anyone willing to buy more than one reference.

I accept paypal, thanks.
Chelapati books are still available if anyone is interested. I have discounted them and included free shipping

Vol. I – Structures 1 $60.00 - 8th Ed (Structural Analysis & Masonry) + FREE SHIPPING

Vol. II – Structures 2 $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol III – Geotechnical $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IV – Transportation $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IX – Construction $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Also, take an additional $5 off each book if buying all five Chelapati references together.

Additionally, I have various Civil Transportation references for sale on Amazon, which I can make available to those that are interested (i.e. 6-min solutions, MUTCD, CERM, etc.). I will also make a deal with anyone willing to buy more than one reference.

What 6-min solutions books do you have?

I accept paypal, thanks.
Chelapati books are still available if anyone is interested. I have discounted them and included free shipping

Vol. I – Structures 1 $60.00 - 8th Ed (Structural Analysis & Masonry) + FREE SHIPPING

Vol. II – Structures 2 $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol III – Geotechnical $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IV – Transportation $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IX – Construction $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Also, take an additional $5 off each book if buying all five Chelapati references together.

Additionally, I have various Civil Transportation references for sale on Amazon, which I can make available to those that are interested (i.e. 6-min solutions, MUTCD, CERM, etc.). I will also make a deal with anyone willing to buy more than one reference.

I only have the 6-min solutions for environmental left. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, I've discounted the ITT books if anyone is interested. Now asking $50/book w/Free Shipping.

Vol. I – Structures 1 $50.00 - 8th Ed (Structural Analysis & Masonry) + FREE SHIPPING

Vol. II – Structures 2 $50.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol III – Geotechnical $50.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IV – Transportation $50.00 + FREE SHIPPING

Vol IX – Construction $50.00 + FREE SHIPPING

I only have the 6-min solutions for environmental left. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, I've discounted the ITT books if anyone is interested. Now asking $50/book w/Free Shipping.

Vol. I – Structures 1 $50.00 - 8th Ed (Structural Analysis & Masonry) + FREE SHIPPING

I am interested in buying all your 9th edition books from Chelapati. Let me know how I can pay you?

I am interested in buying all your 9th edition books from Chelapati. Let me know how I can pay you?
One thing to note is that the 8th and 9th edition of Structural Analysis & Masonry is the same. Also, Vol. 1 - Structures 1 includes reference material for concrete design, which is the 9th edition. Initially, I received the 8th Edition of Vol. 1- Structures 1 that includes: Structural Analysis, Masonry & Concrete Design combined into one reference material. After starting the ITT class, I received the 9th edition of the concrete design section, by itself. I was told that there was no reason to send the 9th edition of Structural Analysis & Masonry because it was the same as the previous, 8th edition. Therefore, all five reference are technically 9th edition.

I accept payment through Paypal. Thanks.

One thing to note is that the 8th and 9th edition of Structural Analysis & Masonry is the same. Also, Vol. 1 - Structures 1 includes reference material for concrete design, which is the 9th edition. Initially, I received the 8th Edition of Vol. 1- Structures 1 that includes: Structural Analysis, Masonry & Concrete Design combined into one reference material. After starting the ITT class, I received the 9th edition of the concrete design section, by itself. I was told that there was no reason to send the 9th edition of Structural Analysis & Masonry because it was the same as the previous, 8th edition. Therefore, all five reference are technically 9th edition.

I accept payment through Paypal. Thanks.
I'll buy you the geotechnical e-mail: [email protected]

Are they still available? I'm interested in buying them all as a package. Please send me a reply to '[email protected]' Thank you.

Are they still available? I'm interested in buying them all as a package. Please send me a reply to '[email protected]' Thank you.
All five books have been sold. Thank you.

Back