• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE - 6 Min Solutions (Complete Set)/NCEES Sample Questions & Solutions For Sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishtopass

Reaction score
I am re-posting this advertisement to add some additional details. I am willing to sell the books separately rather than keep in the set. I will admit that the NCEES was the best book by far for the morning breadth session, but the other books helped immensely as well. Prices are pretty firm, and 10%-20% cheaper than what you would find on any major book resale website. Payment must be through Paypal. Thanks, and please reply to this post if you have any questions.

For sale -

2007 NCEES Civil Sample Questions & Solutions - $50

2007 Six-Minute Solutions Set (Water Resources, Environmental, Transportations, Structural and Geotechnical) - $30/each

I passed the spring 2009 Transportations exam easily using these manuals. By using these study aids, the morning session was an absolute breeze and truly helped immensely for the PM portion as well.

Back